192.168.11.1: In the modern era, almost every of us uses computer devices. With the advancement of technology, the internet has become a boon for our lives. Internet works upon a protocol network called Internet Protocol. In this blog, we are going to talk about IP addresses, particularly 192.168.ll.1
Click the link below to log in to 192.168.11.1
192.168.11.1 is an IP address used by Sony and Ready Net routers as their default login IP address. You can access router settings by logging in to the IP 192.169.ll.1
Now let’s discuss how you can easily log in to 192.168.11.1 !
Steps to Log in to 192.168.11.1 !
Connect any PC or mobile device with the network you want to log in to the router settings. You can connect through a Wi-Fi connection or even with the help of an Ethernet cable.
Ensure that you are connected to the primary network instead of a secondary or Guest network. Since a secondary network can’t access you to the router settings, you are looking for. If you can not connect to your network, maybe you have forgotten your Wi-Fi password, don’t worry. We have a solution for this mentioned below in this article.
- Open an internet browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or any other browser.
- Type 192.168.11.1 in the URL.
- Click enter.
Ensure that you have typed the correct IP address since if you have made a typo, it will only land you on an error page. An IP address has four numbers separated by a period, and these numbers range from 0 to 256. After doing this, if you can’t access the login page, you might be using the wrong IP address. To find your IP address, you can follow the procedure written below in this post.
Fill in your username and password, then click login.
If you don’t know your login credentials, you can log in with the default username and password set by your router’s parent company. Some of the default login details are given in this post.
Default Usernames and Passwords for 192.168.11.1
Troubleshooting Issues for Router Login.
Can’t connect to your network/ Forgot Wi-Fi password.
You have tried a lot; still, you can’t connect to your network. There are two ways to get access to your network. Let’s discuss both of them in this paragraph.
- Use an Ethernet cable: When you have forgotten your Wi-Fi password, get an Ethernet LAN cable and connect your router directly to your PC. In this way, you have bypassed the router’s security so that you no longer need a password to connect to your network. This is also recommended to connect to your network if you have forgotten the password. You don’t need to worry about anything since no modifications are done to your router. After successfully logging in to the Router Admin panel, you can change your Wi-Fi password.
- Reset Your Router: If you do not have an Ethernet cable or are still facing issues connecting to your network using the previous method; You can factory reset your router’s settings by pressing the reset button on the back of your router for about 10 seconds. Using this method, all your router’s settings will be reset to default as set by the manufacturing company. Now, you can search for the default password for your Wi-Fi on the internet. Connect your network using the default password and log in to the router’s configuration page, where you can easily change your password to your desired choice.
What is my IP Address?
Now that you have connected your PC to your network, you don’t know your IP address. Here is how you can find your IP address to log in to your admin panel.
- Please search for your router’s default IP since every router company has a default IP address to log in to its configurations. Just search on Google for your router’s manufacturing default IP.
- On a PC with windows or mac, open the command prompt shell and type ‘ipconfig,’ then hit enter. Find the Default Gateway in front of which your IP address will be mentioned. Use this to log in to your router settings.